September 18, 2014
9:30 - 2:00 PM EST
Are your employees with disabilities not out? Learn practical information on some emerging practices associated with encouraging people with disabilities to self-identify.
- Identification of best and emerging practices to encourage self-identification
- Receive tips and tools for hiring managers on disclosure
- Learn strategies for fostering disability allies
- Maria G. Arias, Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion, Comcast
- Lori B. Golden, Abilities Strategy Leader, Americas Talent Team, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Megan Mauney, Ed. M, Accessibility Consultant, Florida Blue
- Robert (Bob) J. Vetere, Senior Workplace Accommodations Specialist, Northrop Grumman
HRCI credits will be available to participants.
Click here to register.