Taking proactive steps to retain qualified employees is simply smart business. This includes employees who experience injury or illness or acquire disabilities as they age. Hosted by EARN in collaboration with the National Industry Liaison Group (NILG), this webinar will explore effective strategies many leading employers, including federal contractors, are using to ensure valued employees can stay at work or return to work following injury or illness, thereby enhancing both corporate continuity and workforce inclusion.
- Brett Sheats (Moderator), National Project Director, EARN
- Kevin Carpenter (Opening Remarks), Vice President and Operational Risk Consultant, Operational Risk and Compliance, Wells Fargo
- Jennifer Sheehy, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Virginia Leonard, Acting Manager, Employment Services, Memphis Light, Gas and Water
- Meredith DeDona, Senior Policy Advisor, U.S. Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
This event is approved for one HR general recertification credit hour through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).