We understand the challenges of moving from college to career and we are here to help!
The Office of Disability Employment Policy is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for WRP students and recent graduates to hear key strategies for career success via an exclusive webinar featuring our guest employer, Boeing.
In this recorded session, you will have the opportunity to hear from Boeing’s Abilities and Engagement team lead and intern recruiter, hiring manager, and an employee who happens to have a disability. You can receive “real world” advice on making a successful career transition to any field with any employer.
For more information, please contact Karin Rommel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karin Rommel, University Relations & Intern Program, Boeing
- Chris Jeckel, 737 Operations HR Integrator, Boeing
- Leo Ahearn, Manager, SIT Program Mgmt., Boeing
- Katherine McCary, Temporary Policy Advisor, Employer Policy Team,ODEP
- Michael Murray, Director, Employer Policy Team, ODEP
- Presentation Files