Now more than ever, companies are prioritizing mental health and wellbeing. Creating a workplace culture that supports all employees is a good business practice, especially given the unprecedented challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic. Join the Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) and Merck to find out how to “bring your A game” to cultivate a culture of resilience and wellness throughout your organization. As an industry leader in disability inclusion, Merck will share successful approaches to wellness and proven business practices from the Mind Well program that replaces the silence and stigma associated with mental health with acceptance and compassion. EARN will discuss resources from the Mental Health Toolkit that highlight the four “A’s” of a mental health-friendly workplace: awareness, accommodations, assistance, and access.
In partnership, the NILG Alliance, Office of Disability Employment Policy, and EARN will share employment expertise and effective employer practices on mental health and wellness in the workplace.
- Diana Gulick, Associate Director, Global Benefits and Wellbeing, Merck
- Nakisha Pugh, Senior Policy Advisor, ODEP
Learning Guides and Tools
- Mental Health and Wellness in the Workplace: Webinar Learning Guide
- Checklist for Mentally Healthy Workplaces
- EARN’s Mental Health Toolkit for employers
- Lead the Way: Merck’s Inclusive Business Culture
- EARN’s Model Successful Programs page