Rise Up and Be Counted: Strategies to Increase Self-identification
Today, employers across the U.S. are recognizing the value of a workforce inclusive of people with disabilities and using a variety of innovative strategies to bring them on board. The primary method for measuring success and identifying opportunities for improvement is to invite applicants and employees to self-identify as having a disability. A strong self-identification program can encourage employees to bring their “whole selves” to work and thus is an essential component of a workplace that is truly inclusive. This webinar explores the importance of self-identification as a method for measuring the impact of workplace disability inclusion efforts.
- Bob Gaglione, Deputy Director, OFCCP
- Jennifer Sheehy, Deputy Assistant Secretary, ODEP
- Tina Williams, Deputy Director, Division of Program Operations, OFCCP
- Michael Murray, Director, Employer Policy, ODEP
- Margaret Kraak, OFCCP Branch Chief for Training, Education and Program Development