Neurodiversity @ Work Employer Roundtable
Learn about organizations working together to identify promising practices for neurodiversity at work.
These businesses have spearheaded hiring and recruitment programs that focus on neurodivergent workers. Participating companies come from a variety of industry sectors, including:
- Banking and Financial Services: Bank of America, Fidelity, Freddie Mac, JPMorgan Chase, Prudential, TD Ameritrade, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo
- Business Consulting and Professional Services: Deloitte, EY, KPMG
- Energy: Chevron
- Entertainment: Warner Brothers
- Healthcare and Biotechnology: Biogen, Optum
- Information Technology: Dell Technologies, DXC Technology, Google, HP, IBM, Microsoft, Qualcomm, Salesforce, SAP, Thermo Fisher Scientific, VMware
- Insurance and Risk Management: Travelers, Willis Towers Watson
- Manufacturing: Ford
These companies all work together to share resources and information to enhance, scale and drive neurodiversity-focused hiring programs and gain the benefits from running these programs. However, membership is not solely limited to the industries highlighted above; organizations from other industries are welcome to join.
In 2019, the Employer Roundtable published the “Autism @ Work Playbook” in collaboration with researchers at the Information School at the University of Washington. The Playbook offers insights from Roundtable’s members to help employers explore innovative approaches to finding, recruiting, hiring and supporting neurodivergent workers. The Playbook also provides information and resources on topics, such as recruitment planning, program resourcing, interviewing and training processes, onboarding and retention.