SAME Strategies: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) Efforts
Learn about DEIA efforts as a State as a Model Employer (SAME) strategy.
An effectively inclusive state government workforce is diverse.
DEIA strategies include:
EARN DEIA Resources
- Inclusion@Work: A Framework for Building a Disability-Inclusive Organization: Explore strategies for creating disability-inclusive workplace cultures and meeting your organization's DEIA goals.
- Measure Success: Accountability & Self-Identification: Learn how to ensure accountability and continuous improvement of DEIA initiatives by measuring outcomes.
- Creating Inclusive Workplaces: Explore strategies for fostering a supportive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Expressing a Commitment to Disability Inclusion: Learn about effective strategies for communicating your organization's commitment to disability inclusion as part of an overall strategy to meet your organization's DEIA goals.
- Encouraging Self-Identification: Find out about the role employers play in encouraging applicants and employees to voluntarily self-identify as a person with a disability.